Digital Pulp is looking for a Analytics Manager who is passionate about all things data to help lead, define, present and manage measurement of innovative brand experiences to drive demonstrative business value through data-driven decisions.
The ideal candidate has a solid knowledge of all marketing channels and marketing technology stacks and their respective roles in an effective, performance based marketing mix, recommending ways to capitalize on customer intent. This candidate will be responsible for leading and directing the management, development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of DP’s respective clients. (Note we are also open to considering manager-level candidates for this open role.)
This full-time position comes with a full range of staff benefits including health insurance and vacation.
- Work across a multitude of categories including B2B and B2C brands, non-profit organizations and higher ed institutions
- Provide thought leadership and act as a subject matter expert in the designing and recommending of appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in addressing key client issues and needs
- Work closely with the internal DP department heads and executives in an effort to guarantee the delivery of high-quality, data-driven recommendations across a diverse array of client deliverables (e.g. CPG, OTC, Higher Education, etc.)
- Proven experience with analyzing sales funnel, marketing stacks and measuring the performance of online and offline campaigns in order to define and assess the success an initiative
- Builds, maintains, and improves the existing business intelligence and analytics tools across the department, agency and across client business.
- Lead measurement framework development and define business KPIs alongside senior DP department leads
- Create, maintain and improve data models, learning agendas, measurement plans, reports and dashboards to inform strategic business decisions
- Report on our client’s marketing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media management
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Conduct competitive research and develop bespoke benchmarking data (especially in the EDU space), ensuring best practices are applied and continually optimized
- Research and recommend marketing tools to support our client’s business goals
- Recommend marketing spend roadmaps including dollar allocations and channel optimizations
- Develop SEO strategies and best practices
- Author and present recommendations to clients, ensuring clients spend their marketing budgets efficiently to effectively reach intended audiences
- Work closely with the DP leadership team to identify new opportunities for clients as well as the agency at large
Here’s what we love about you
- 5+ years of online, e-commerce or performance marketing analytics
- BA in Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Experience in Google Analytics, Salesforce, MS Excel, PPC Campaigns, SQL
- High level critical thinking with ability to synthesize data to drive actionable insights
- Recognized leadership skills and ability to speak persuasively
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Team-oriented personality who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and to deliver projects on schedule
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line "Analytics Manager: Your Name."