Digital Pulp is looking for an Analytics Manager who is passionate about all things data to help lead, define, present and manage measurement of innovative brand experiences to drive demonstrative business value through data-driven decisions.
The ideal candidate has a solid knowledge of all marketing channels and marketing technology stacks and their respective roles in an effective, performance based marketing mix, recommending ways to capitalize on customer intent. This candidate will be responsible for leading and directing the management, development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of DP’s respective clients. DP’s clients are a mix of B2C and B2B brands, non-profit organizations and higher ed institutions.
This full-time position comes with a full range of staff benefits including health insurance and vacation.
- Thought Leadership
- Provide thought leadership and act as a subject matter expert in the designing and recommending of appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in addressing key client issues and needs
- Create, maintain and improve data models, learning agendas, measurement plans, reports and dashboards to inform strategic business decisions
- Define marketing tool stack, measuring framework and KPIs for marketing initiatives and web platform builds
- Analyze and measure our client’s marketing KPIs such as marketing efficiency, leads, conversion rates, website traffic and customer intent
- Recommend marketing spend allocation by channel
- Business Intelligence
- Build, maintain and improve the existing business intelligence and analytics tools across the agency
- Produce dashboards in data visualization software (Tableau or Google Data Studio) to highlight results and recommendations
- Web analytics and optimization
- Design and implement tagging frameworks across web deliverables using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Own A/B testing program, including ideation, implementation, and measurement.
Here’s what we love about you
- 5+ years of web or performance marketing analytics
- Experience in Google Analytics, MS Excel, SQL, and data visualization platforms (such as Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio)
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- High level critical thinking with ability to synthesize data to drive actionable insights
- Recognized leadership skills and ability to speak persuasively
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Team-oriented personality who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and to deliver projects on schedule
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line "Analytics Manager: Your Name."