We are looking for a digital Art Director to join our creative team. You will lead the visual design for some of our biggest clients, working hands-on to concept, design and occasionally direct our production team to help bring your ideas to life.
We want someone who takes pride in their work. You’re not afraid to refine every detail of very complex projects but you’re also comfortable communicating your expertise to fellow designers so you can focus on big ideas for multiple projects. This role is the perfect balance of doing your own designs and delegating when things get busy.
The Art Director will also collaborate across disciplines. You’ll brainstorm with strategists to deliver purposed and innovative solutions, collaborate with developers to implement experiences across devices, and articulate recommendations to clients within strategy and brand guidelines.
This is a great opportunity to be responsible for the look and feel of some high-profile websites. We have a lot of exciting new clients and we’re looking for someone to help them raise the bar in their industries.
Here’s what we love about you
- You’re a highly conceptual thinker and a detail-oriented doer
- You have strong communication skills for presenting your ideas, interpreting creative direction, and inspiring team members
- You have demonstrated experience working on large-scale digital projects, organizing complex content into elegant interfaces
- You have an aptitude for multi-tasking by staying highly organized while working at a fast pace
- 5+ years experience at a digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Mastery of creative software: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Bonus points for experience with print, Keynote, and animation
Please send your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to [email protected] with subject line “Art Director – Your Name.”