Digital Pulp is seeking a passionate and talented Freelance AEM Developer with superpowers to create exemplary interactive brand experiences for our clients. We are seeking someone that has had a significant development role with AEM projects.
In this role, you’ll be working with a rock star team comprising a Solutions Architect, Front End Developers, QA and a Producer as well as the client’s team of AEM Developers and DBAs. You can assess and solve complex visual or functional issues with AEM as they arise, and work within the AEM guidelines to come up with better solutions when necessary. You have battled with the Dispatcher and won, and can bring to life our meticulously designed visual layouts and elegant user interactions within the world of AEM.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to be part of an experienced development team at one of New York's most well respected digital agencies. Open to remote or on-site.
- Architect and implement solutions in Adobe AEM
- Build custom Adobe AEM Components and Templates
- Collaborate with internal and external developers on strategy and implementation
- Assess and solve complex visual or functional issues with AEM as they arise
- Work with DP Producers to ensure timeline deliverables
- Document and promote best practices for DP's knowledge base
Here’s what we love about you
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Excitement and passion for Web development and all things technology
- Strong Java development experience
- Strong understanding of standard Web technologies
- Strong understanding of REST & SOAP Web Services
- Experienced with Adobe CQ/AEM APIs and functionality (Sites, Apps, Assets, Forms, Commerce)
- Experienced with Adobe CQ/AEM workflows, authorization & authentication, deployment model (Replication, Dispatcher)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and clients
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
Send a cover letter, resume and sample URLs of your best work to [email protected] with the subject line "AEM Developer: Your Name." IMPORTANT: Do NOT send samples of work that you've only modified from someone else's code base - we want to see from-scratch code planning and development.