Digital Pulp is looking for a passionate and talented QA Manager to support our production and development efforts and help us deliver outstanding products to our clients.
In this role, you’ll be a guardian of our final products’ fit and finish. You will be able to dive into many aspects of responsive website development, define a strategy for testing design integrity and functionality, and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality across every project we deliver. Your job is to keep our ridiculously high-quality bar set ridiculously high, and to help us identify and execute ways to raise it even higher.
You are our ideal candidate if you want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You have a keen attention to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws. You can juggle several balls and not lose track of the little things. You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow and take on more challenges. You love computers.
- Lead the QA team throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead QA innovation efforts to continuously discover efficiency opportunities.
- Work with project teams to develop and execute testing plans.
- Work with project teams during planning to define & document test cases in Behat.
- Implement test plans to check for design fidelity, functional flows for devices & browser versions.
- Ensure all projects adhere to the WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines.
- Write issue reports that add value for engineers, adding helpful detail and clues for solutions.
- Maintain variety of updated devices and applications for version testing.
- Working with DP producers to deliver on-time with 100% functional coverage.
- Document and promote testing best practices for DP's knowledge base.
Here’s what we love about you
- A passion for technology and a knack for details.
- Enrolled in or have completed your B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (or the equivalent experience of such a degree).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Excitement and passion for Web development.
- Experience with CMS platforms (Drupal + Behat testing is a big plus).
- Programming experience in a Linux environment. We mostly use the LAMP stack.
- Experience with MySQL is a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to be part of an experienced team at one of New York's most well respected digital agencies. A competitive package commensurate with your skills and experience in this field of work will be negotiated.