The UX Designer is a key participant in the project Discovery process, interviewing clients and their audience members to uncover key goals and themes for the upcoming project. When the goals are set, the UX Designer will strive to craft an interface that embodies those fundamental ideas through clear organizational structure, articulate labels and intuitive controls.
Here’s what we love about you
- 3+ years experience as a user interface designer, preferably within an agency environment
- Deep knowledge of unique implicit goals of both content sites and marketing sites
- Enthusiastic creativity; you are passionate about great ideas
- Irrepressible desire to make things perfect
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Expert user of Omnigraffle for developing site maps and wireframes
- Knowledge of and/or experience with today’s web development technology trends
- CMS development
- Mobile Web and app development
- Responsive Web design principles
Send a cover letter, resume and work samples to [email protected] with the subject line "UX Designer: Your Name."