Digital Pulp is looking for a passionate and talented Drupal 8 Back-End Developer to create exemplary and interactive brand experiences for our clients.
We are seeking someone that has had a significant development role on a large scale Drupal 8 project from conception to implementation. You can assess and solve complex visual or functional issues with Drupal as they arise, and work within the Drupal guidelines to come up with better solutions when necessary. You have battled with Drupal Views Cache and won, and can bring to life our meticulously designed visual layouts and elegant user interactions within the world of Drupal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to be part of an experienced team at one of New York's most well respected digital agencies. A competitive package commensurate with your skills and experience in this field of work will be negotiated.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US. Hourly range $50-70/hr.
Here’s what we love about you
- 3+ years of development experience with Drupal and strong PHP, MySQL and JS
- Ability to develop, review and test custom Drupal modules without breaking Core
- Specialize in coding complex functionality for responsive sites with large amounts of hierarchical content
- Experience customizing administrative interfaces so they’re intuitive and easy for content managers to understand
- Experience optimizing high traffic, large-scale websites
- Experience with Linux environments
- Experience with Git
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline (preferred)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and clients
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
Send a cover letter, resume and sample URLs of your best work to [email protected] with the subject line "Drupal 8 Back-End Developer: Your Name." IMPORTANT: Do NOT send samples of work that you've only modified from someone else's code base - we want to see from-scratch code planning and development.