Our projects involve high-level concepting, where designers conceive the look and feel for entire digital experiences, and production design, which involves carefully crafting all the constituent layouts and digital assets for handoff to our technical team. As an Interactive Designer you’ll have the opportunity to throw your own concepts into the ring. You’ll also support teammates by executing layouts based off their direction and producing images, icons, storyboards and style guides for developers.
You balance a strong design perspective with a genuine respect for diverse design styles. You have the ability to organize complex content into usable compositions. You’re meticulous about branding, grids, typography, and file structure. You can juggle multiple projects and stay highly organized while working at a fast pace.
Here’s what we love about you
- Relevant online portfolio
- 2+ years interactive experience
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Understanding of usability principles and web standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Command of Responsive Web Design principles
- Bonus points for experience with print design, Keynote and AfterEffects
Send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject line "Interactive Designer: Your Name."