Digital Pulp is looking for a passionate and talented Producer to lead development of creative/technical solutions and innovative brand experiences for our clients. Our ideal candidate is more than an expert in project management, but also someone who can champion product strategies that will move our client's business forward.
- Guide our client with warmth and intelligence through all the phases of project development
- Manage the project Discovery phase, which includes interviewing stakeholders, reviewing competitors and developing a polished document to summarize our findings and strategic recommendations
- Spearhead translation of client business needs into functional requirements for the development team to execute
- Scope project with the team, and manage the budget and schedule from idea to launch
- Manage development of sitemaps, wireframes, visual concepts and interaction paradigms to define the digital solution
- Discuss the technical implementation approach with the front-end and back-end development teams, and then explain the pros and cons to non-technical stakeholders
- Manage ongoing interdisciplinary project meetings to foster vital team collaboration and efficient use of all development hours
- Manage daily Scrum meetings and sprint planning sessions
- Assign and manage workflow through our JIRA project management system
- Provide regular progress reports, both internally and to our client
- Serve as an energetic communication hub for the overall project effort, always inspiring the team to produce the smartest and most creative solutions
Here’s what we love about you
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of project management leadership roles in digital agency production
- Direct client management experience
- Experience developing CMS-based sites from scratch (AEM & Drupal experience a big plus)
- Experience developing destinations with large amounts of content and media assets
- Great sense of humor
We love cover letters! Please include a note that tells us why you'd be a good fit for our team.
Salary range - $85,000 - 110,000/year.